SDX 18.1 Release Notes
- Reduced CPU usage when pausing a Track or Route simulation
- Fixed raw logging inaccuracy introduced in 17.12.0
- Fixed BeiDou pseudorange ramps.
- Added automatic scroll option for the Automate tab in Preferences.
- Fixed error happening when starting simulation on a X300/X310 equipped with a GPSDO under Windows.
- Changed X300/X310 "PPS Out" connector behaviour:
Timing diagrams in the user manual (section 9) reflect these changes.
- Using external 10MHz and using external PPS: the "PPS Out" connector outputs no signal.
- Using External 10MHz without external PPS: the "PPS Out" connector will always have a PPS signal alligned with GNSS signals.
- Using GPSDO 10MHz reference clock: the "PPS Out" connector will always have a PPS signal alligned with GNSS signals.
- Fixed clock drift (af1) extrapolation.
- Improved GLONASS satellite trajectory smoothing.
- Fixed SDX internal threading to avoid hang caused by Windows Time service.
- Fixed positions computation around the North and South poles
- Fixed rounding of IQ-Samples in float2fix conversion
- Fixed bug preventing to send Attitude when using HIL in the C++ remote API
- Added a USRP preference to control the behaviour of the X300's "PPS out" connector
- Fixed import of SBAS rinex files
- Fixed GPU benchmark when using more than one radio
- Fixed wrong UTC time offset reference in L2C message
- Corrected Multipath Doppler Offset: cumulative error had reversed sign
- Fixed rounding of timestamp for remote API "Post" commands. Commands could be executed 1ms too early.
- Updated Recommended Computer (Section 5.4.2)
- Fixed crashing SBAS signal selection at runtime.
- Fixed Power Level of Dektec card when used to transmit Advanced Jammer
- Added basic SBAS L1 support to allow tracking of the satellites. Includes
enough information to enable DGPS mode on the receiver.
- Improved Dektec support (still in BETA); adjustment to power levels.
- Remote API version 21:
- Added Commands:
- SetPowerWaasOffset: Set power offset default value for WAAS satellites.
- SetPowerEgnosOffset: Set power offset default value for EGNOS satellites.
- SetPowerMsasOffset: Set power offset default value for MSAS satellites.
- MessageSequenceImport: Import a sequence file.
- RemoveSbasSatellite: Remove a SBAS satellite.
- SetSbasEphemerisParams: Set parameters for a SBAS satellite ephemeris.
- ImportSbasRinex: Import SBASS navigation message file.
- SetEnabledSbasMessages: Set the enabled SBAS message 63 is always enabled.
- SetSbasMonitoredConstellations: Set the constellations monitored by SBAS.
- SetSbasUdrei: Set the global UDREI value transmitted by SBAS.
If you need access to the clients' site to download the binaries for this release, please contact us.